Oct 5, 2023
In this episode, investment strategist Lyn Alden returns to
discuss her new book, Broken Money, and a wide range of financial
and social topics including:
- Are we in the Fourth Turning?
- How did wealth concentration and living standards in the era of
'free banking' compare to the wealth inquality we see today under
- What causes wealth concentration today? Is it QE?
- Why are workers making 300x less than CEOs today?
- Could the U.S. losing reserve currency status be a good
- Will there be credit on a Bitcoin standard?
- Bitcoin vs. crypto and alt tokens
- Macro and market update for fall 2023
Alden is a full-time investor and independent financial analyst.
She has been performing investment research for over 15 years in
various public and private capacities, and founded Lyn Alden
Investment Strategy in 2016. Lyn has a Bachelor’s degree in
electrical engineering and a Master’s in engineering management.
She went from intern to lead engineer at an aviation facility
before retiring with financial independence at 33. Her goal is to
provide institutional-level research in plain English, so
institutional and retail investors can benefit. Follow Lyn on
Subscribe to Lyn's newsletter at www.LynAlden.com.
This podcast is for educational purposes and should not be
construed as official investment advice.
VALUE FOR VALUE — SUPPORT NATALIE’S SHOWS
#money #Bitcoin #investing